Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Question and a Cover

I was asked today if I could identify something. No, I couldn’t. I didn’t have a clue what it might be but I said I’d check with you to see if you had any guesses.

It’s a thin piece of metal, 1/8”X 8” to 10”. The gentleman who asked me told me that he finds many of them in parking lots, along the curb going into the stores. Since he first noticed them, he now looks for them and says they’re everywhere. It doesn’t matter what type of store it is. There are days when he finds several in one spot. He has asked a friend who is a deliveryman and he had no suggestions either. Any ideas?

The cover guru strikes again! Isn’t it gorgeous? Chaos releases September 30th from Ellora’s Cave. It’s book two in my Cosmic Connections series.

2 comments:

Molly Daniels said...

I like!!!!!

No clue as to what you're describing.

Unknown said...

Yummy cover!