Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ben & Jerry


For years I’ve had a love/hate relationship with these guys. I can’t decide if they are the best duo ever or the evilest sons of bitches in existence, for all the obvious reasons. Probably both, depending on what day it is.

The most recent irresistible temptation is their Boston Cream Pie. Boston cream pie ice cream with yellow cake pieces, fudge flakes and swirls of pastry cream. Oh yeah, super nummy. But then I absolutely love Boston Cream Pie. I’m always searching for the ultimate one. This ice cream is close. If there were just a bit more chocolate, it just might it.

Their other, limited edition ice creamy goodness is Key Lime Pie. Lime ice cream with a tangy lime twist, fluffy meringue swirl and pie crust pieces. Yep, it was one of those days so I got a container of this too. Nope, haven’t tasted it yet. Unfortunately, due to circumstances best not discussed, it’s not very likely that I ever will.

So what’s your weakness?

No comments: