Friday, March 15, 2013

I Am Angry



For years, I’ve had Verizon Wireless.  Never had any major complaints about them.  Until this last billing cycle.

For reasons known only to them, they are billing me for data charges.  When contacted for an explanation of these charges I was told I accessed the Internet from my phone.  No, I most definitely did not!  I don’t even know how to do so.

I told them that.  Repeatedly.  The response I get now is a step by step set of instructions on how to access my bill, specifically the data charges.  I already know how to do that.  How do they think I realized the data charges are what’s causing the increase in the bill I just received?

I have never, in the three years I’ve had Verizon as my cell provider, been charged data charges.  Never!  I have done absolutely nothing different this past month.  Nothing!  No email.  No games.  No new ringtones.  Nothing.  Yeah, this discussion is not over.

Happy weekend all!

No comments: