Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bizarre


I was dreaming again last night.  Not at all unusual.  I was trapped.  Nothing out of the ordinary there either.  And someone was trying to kill me.  Yeah, that’s pretty much the norm too.  It’s the where and how that first terrified me and then had me laughing so hard I couldn’t get back to sleep.

I was in a coal mine.  No, I have no clue what I was doing there.  I did go on a coal mine tour many, many years ago but the mine in my dream was nothing like it.  This was exactly what you picture if you think coal mine before electricity.  Narrow tunnels joining large chambers.  Dark because the lanterns were spaced too far apart.  Beat up equipment.  It didn’t seem to be still in use.  There should have been plenty of places for me to hide but I wasn’t doing very well with that although I lived through it so I mustn’t have been that bad.

So here’s the really odd bit as if that isn’t enough.  The guy who was after me brought a canon.  Weapon, not camera.  He was firing it at me.  Inside the mine.  While he was also inside the mine with the canon.  I don’t know about you but to me that seems like a really dumb way to attempt to kill someone.

I don’t know what I did to piss him off however it must have been really, really bad for him to not care that killing me in that manner would also do in himself.  He didn’t succeed last night.  I started to laugh at the absurdity of it and woke myself up.  I’m sure that just made him angrier so I can’t wait to see what tonight holds.

Pleasant dreams!

No comments: