Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Short and Sweet


This is my blog. It was started with the intention of sharing news about my books. It expanded to include other things that are of interest. On occasion, I share my opinion. At times I posts links. I welcome your comments. You’re free to agree or disagree as the mood strikes.

The one thing however, that I will not tolerate is people posting links within comments. Call me whatever you like but do not advertise on my blog. If there’s something you feel I might wish to have on my blog, send me an email and ask. If I agree, I will post it. If I don’t, I will supply you personally with a reason as to why I feel it’s inappropriate.

I apologize to the 99.5% of you that haven’t attempted to take advantage of my blog. The other .5% of you have caused me to put my blogger comments on moderation and I do not appreciate it.

No comments: