Sunday, February 8, 2015

I Have a Roku

Big deal, right?  I told you that months ago.  But you don’t get it.  I have a Roku!  Which means I can watch movies.  So?  So!  I can watch any movie that pops into my head, thanks to Amazon.  (Nope, don’t have Prime but renting the occasional movie is in my budget and yes, I am accepting gift cards toward getting Prime if you’d like to send one.)

Anyway, as I was saying, I have a Roku which is linked to Amazon video!  Today’s feature?  I should make you guess but I doubt you ever would.  So I’ll just tell you, shall I?  I shall!

Life Stinks.  Mel Brooks and Lesley Ann Warren.  Haven’t seen it in years and I love it!  It popped into my head yesterday but there was no time last night.  Today I have the rare afternoon off so here I am, a nice cup of Tiger Spice chai and my Roku all queued up, ready to go.  Ha!

If you’re not doing anything, go find it and we’ll watch it together.

No comments: