Friday, May 15, 2015

Do You Remember...

Neeley?  The oldest of the little girls I've borrowed over the years?  She's been grown up for years.  Guess what she did today.  Come on, guess.  Give up?  I'll give you a hint.  Look at the ticket.

Yep, you got it.  Today, my sweet little Neeley Girl graduated from med school!  How awesome is that!  She's going to be an anesthesiologist.  Heading of

f for internship and residency at UPMC next week where she will live in her very own first home with her husband.  Definitely all grown up now!

I can't begin to express how proud I am of her.  She was a cool kid, a great young woman and now one of the most amazing individuals I know.  I always knew she would turn out spectacularly but I am still awed.  Dr. Neeley!  There is a huge grin on my face every time I think about that!

I am eternally grateful to her momma for sharing her babies with me.  I am honored to be included in there family.  One of these days I'll update you on what my other girls are doing, but today, it is Neeley's turn in the spotlight.

No comments: