Saturday, October 24, 2015

Beau the Brave

The Beau kitty hasn't been doing so well lately. Two weeks ago he stopped eating and was throwing up constantly. After visiting the vet and having plan A care at home not work he went back for plan B care there. Exploratory surgery and a week long stay hasn't solved anything. It did rule out a variety of things though which is good.


Friday they decided he'd be more comfortable at home. I now know how to give IV fluids and injections in a catheter. Tonight one of the amazing vet techs stopped by my house and unclogged his IV. I had no clue what to do when I couldn't get fluid started so I called and she came. Truly amazing individual and that's how much she cares about the critters entrusted to her.



Beau still needs to relearn to eat but he's a magical determined little kitty and I believe in him. Still, we'd appreciate you sending good vibes for him out into the universe.



More news to follow...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Be better Beau! We love you!