Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Question



In the wee hours this morning, Harry attempted to convince me that he needed to be fed.  They tend to eat early but not that early.  And there is dry food available at night so he was really not starving.  Generally, if I can snag him and hold on long enough, he will relax and snuggle with me for an hour until it really is time to feed him.

I managed to capture him before he got the others stirred up.  He was purring as I drifted back to sleep.  Good, right?  Perhaps.

I was dreaming that I was sleeping.  And Harry wanted to eat.  And that I got him to curl back up with me for a bit.  We were in my bed, in my house.  Only the covers were all wrong which is how I knew I was dreaming.

So here’s my question.  If you dream you are sleeping comfortably while you are sleeping comfortably do you get double the sleep as you would if you were merely sleeping?

No comments: