Friday, March 28, 2014

Uh Oh



Yesterday I happened upon this 3D spring screen saver.  So realistic looking.  Almost like peering out of a window instead of watching a computer screen.

It was lovely with its slowly blooming pink flowering trees that swayed in the breeze.  I had myself convinced I could feel the breeze too.  I heard the chirping a second before the birds flitted though the branches.

There was a family of ducks floating around the pond.  I was so engrossed in the ducklings’ play that I nearly missed the daffodils coming into bloom.  The butterflies seemed to love them.

It was then I noticed the mama rabbit.  She was watching me.  Seriously, she was.  Oh she’d look away when I turned toward her but every time I averted my glance I could feel her eyes on me.

The longer I sat there, watching the petals start to fall, the bolder she became.  Soon she was outright staring at me and she did not look at all happy.  When she started hopping closer I switched off the monitor.  I don’t know what she had in mind but I suspect it was something evil and not at all cute and fuzzy bunnyish.

Perhaps I will go back to it again to see if she is still there.  Not for long, of course.  I wouldn’t want to be the one to allow her to escape from the screen.  Who knows what havoc she might wreck out among us?  I don’t really want to find out.  Do you?

Happy weekend all and stay off the path.  She's right beside it.

No comments: