Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 18

NaNoWriMo Day 18 - 1978, total 43,239

"I’ve had nightmares my entire life. My earliest memory is standing in my crib, crying, screaming in terror and no one coming. Nope, not one ounce of maternal instinct in that woman. I was on my own right from the start and I knew it. You already know I survived quite well so there’s no need for that look. Oh sure, she helped provide basic needs, shelter, clothing, raw materials for food, but when it came to nurturing there simply was none.
From an observational stand point it’s a fascinating thing. I often disassociate myself and marvel at the outcome. But when I can’t do that, when I am trapped in the moment, in the memories… Well, let’s just say it isn’t easy and leave it at that, shall we?" ~ Indiscriminate Slaughter

Yep, I really did go there. Hahahaha!

No comments: