Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7

NaNoWriMo - 1701 today, total 16004

"You may not think so, from what I’ve revealed to you already, but on occasion I do have a moment of remorse for executing someone. Oh, not while it’s happening. I’ve never killed anyone without being justified in doing so. What I’m referring to here is later, at a time when I would have had some interaction with the individual I dispatched.

That’s what happened with a coworker of mine last year. She wasn’t a bad person. Nothing of the sort. Personally, I found her highly likeable. I went so far as to socialize with her on occasion. Yes, she was rather personable the majority of the time. Conversationally entertaining, a sense of humor that rarely grated on my nerves, full of amusing anecdotes. This woman had lived her life and wasn’t hesitant to discuss it. That trait is one I find desirable when seeking a companion." ~ Indiscriminate Slaughter

No comments: