Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Odd


My electric alarm clock is running fast. It’s gaining about fifteen minutes a day. But only sometimes. Makes it kinda hard to know what time it really is and when I absolutely have to get up.

I’ve had wind up and battery operated clock both go fluky like this but never and electric one before. And what’s really weird is that it just started speeding up without anything else happening like it being dropped on its head one too many times.

I wonder if it might be me. My cell phone has started shutting off and back on randomly as well. The other day at work I attempted to make a copy and the copier shut down. And last week I set off a car alarm just by walking by without even touching the car. Interesting, no?

4 comments:

Regina Carlysle said...

Wow. Is there some kind of weird 'energy' thing going on with you these days? That is just so damn strange.

Molly Daniels said...

It's your energizing personality, Barb:)

Tag...you're it:) Check the blog for details:)

Anny Cook said...

Ahhhh. Welcome to the Secret Order of Magnetic Women. The SOMW are everywhere. I can't wear watches or use a laptop except on a table.

Molly Daniels said...

Never mind; Reg already tagged you!