Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Have the Plague


So does nearly everyone else at work. But it’s okay. Unlike the rest of them, it’s not going to kill me. Oh, I’m plenty sick but I’ll be just fine. You see those that released the virus there with the intention of doing us all in failed to take into account my genetic make up.

I’m not entirely human so although it’s affecting me, it won’t last. My system will eventually win out and then there is going to be hell to pay. Yes, they are going to be very, very sorry they attempted to include me in their dastardly plot. Even now I can feel the virus mutating within me, morphing into something they have no defense against.

I will find them when it is ripe. When I do I will spread the new strain I’m incubating among them, being sure to come into contact with all concerned. Then I will simply sit back and watch their demise. I can’t wait to see their expressions when they realize what is occurring. What fun it will be watching them scurry around, trying to come up with the antidote in time. Which, of course, they won’t since time will not be on their side. Ha! Bioterrorists beware!

Hey, I haven’t slept in days. See what happens?

3 comments:

Jaris said...

Glad to hear you will make it. Get well soon. :)

Sandra Cox said...

Hope you're better soon. How's the critters?

anny cook said...

Heh. So glad to hear you have a plan!!!