Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Celebrate!


Tomorrow is Beau’s birthday! Can you believe he’s two? It seems like he wandered into my life just yesterday. But then, other times, it seems like he’s been here forever. Maybe he'll pose for a new pic tomorrow if we all ask real nice.

He’s still a cross between pure kitten and wise old soul. One thing for sure. He is most definitely a mystical creature full of magick. I suspect he’s brilliant and I should consider myself lucky he permits me to live in his house and provide him with food. I can tell by the expression on his face some days that I’m pushing my luck and working his last nerve. But he works mine too so I guess we’re even.

I certainly am glad he decided to take over and stay here. I’d miss his antics and his tales if he’d moved on instead. So join me in wishing him a happy birthday. And yes, he is accepting gifts, should you have the desire to send one.

No comments: