Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Last Saturday



The Middle Child started her happily-ever -after.  She married her sweetie.  What a beautiful bride she was, gorgeous and serene, radiating happiness!  I’m so honored to have been invited to share in this special event in her life.

They are so cute together.  And well-matched.  When they went off to have their photos taken at a nearby park, Mr. MC was sweet and attentive, helping his bride into the car, making sure the dress was settled as well as Mrs. MC before closing the door securely behind her.  Later, Hubby was making a speech and became a tad emotional.  The Middle Child stood up, embraced him and very elegantly took over thanking all of us for joining them in celebrating their marriage.

Neeley and the Little One were bridesmaids so I got to hang out with them and their men too.  It was a wonderful evening!  I’m so proud of my girls and the women they have grown into.  Each is a unique and incredible individual. 

My girls, their men and the mom and dad who have so generously shared them.
Thank you, ladies for letting me be a part of your lives.  I look forward to seeing where you go next.  Knowing you as I do, I’m sure it will be far.  I love you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful family. Congrats.