Tuesday, July 12, 2011

People...


Are getting really weird. Have you noticed? Maybe it’s just here because it’s been so hot lately. And we haven’t had more than half an hour of rain at a time for two months now. Yeah, last week’s storm fizzled without doing much of anything.

I think that’s the problem. Not enough ozone zinging through the air, zapping people out of their doldrums. I know some of you like all this sunshine but enough’s enough. Too much of it and it gets downright depressing.

Especially if you’re like me. Sunshine is way too bright when my head hurts. Which it’s been doing a lot of lately due to the heat and lack of storms. Even though I spend my work days in front of a lovely ac vent my head still knows how hot and yucky it is outside. Yes, the artificial coolness helps with migraines but it doesn’t eliminate them all together. And at some point I do eventually have to go back out there so what little relief I’ve had is vanquished.

Come on winter! Since it seems there won’t be any decent thunderstorms let’s see some snow.

No comments: