Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Let's See


I could ramble about work.  Only I won’t because everything there is pretty confidential.

Or I could tell you the project Beau and I are working on.  Only it’s not close enough to ready to share yet.  I could post a snippet of what we’re up to.  Only Beau said no again.  Not until it’s ready.  And since he’s the one dictating I think it’s probably best not to argue.  Have you ever tried arguing with a magical cat?  Trust me.  It’s not recommended. 

I could whine about how I wore the wrong shoes today and now I have a blister on my foot but that’s not at all entertaining. 

Perhaps I’ll leave you to your own devices and take a break like Beau is.  Yeah, that sounds good.  Darn.  Forgot to stick my book in the fridge this morning.  Last night it felt heated when I picked it up to read.  And it’s still hot and going to be much worse tomorrow. 

Have I mentioned how much I dislike summer?  Might not be so bad if it rained but it seems eastern PA is becoming the new desert. 

No comments: