Monday, April 4, 2011

Catching Up


Hmm, let’s see. What have I been up to these past few days?

Friday, in the snow, I took a little ten hour drive across the state and back for a quick visit with some very good friends who I’ve been missing lately. Considering the circumstances, it ended up being a wonderful day.

When I got home in the wee hours of the morning I found that Condemned is back on the Coming Soon page, complete with new cover. Such a fun thing, seeing my very own book there!

Saturday, I went to the Middle Child’s engagement party. They’re both such great kids. Between them, the others in their family, and their friends I’m not so worried about the future of the world. It’s in good hands. Friends, fun, way too much yummy food to choose from. What more could you ask for?

Sunday, I curled up with the kitties and read more of the book that distracted me from getting anything accomplished on my cleaning project the weekend before. Wait. That’s not quite true. I did move one book, the one I’m now reading, off the pile. Better than nothing, right?

How was your weekend?

No comments: