Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Four!






















There’s a tortie street cat in my neighborhood who decided my house would be the perfect spot to have kittens. Yes, sucker that I am, I’ve been putting food out for her so she doesn’t need to roam.

At first I thought there was only one. A white one. The next day I saw an orange one. The day after that I saw a teeny tiny black leg.

Today when I got home mama was in the yard so I grabbed her food and my camera and ran. There are four. One of each color and a combo. Cute as can be but they really can’t stay. They’d keep making more and more kittens and get squished in the street. I can’t have that so the plan this weekend is to trap mama and scoop up the babies so they can all go somewhere safe.

Keep your fingers crossed and send out vibes to mama so she knows I’m trying to help.

No comments: