Monday, June 25, 2012

I Learned Something


About myself.  All this time, ever since I was a child, I believed I hated hot weather because it made my head hurt worse than normal.  I thought that’s why summer depresses me.  Um, nope.  My head has been just fine for over a month now, nothing short of miraculous, and I still hate summer.  It’s the heat that depresses me.  Which means unless I find a way to pack up and move someplace with shorter summers, there’s really not a heck of a lot I can do about this.

Not having a constant migraine does mean I am more functional this year than I’ve ever been in the summer so I suppose that’s a good thing.  Still, I’m a bit disappointed.  I know, I know.  My head doesn’t hurt and that should be enough, right?  It is a truly wonderful thing, to be sure.  But I wanted more.  Silly me.

No comments: