Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oops!


Sorry for being AWOL without warning.  I had some things to do.  Yep, they’re done and nope, not telling what they were.  Hahaha!  Hey, a girl has to have some mystery, right?

There’s very little I dislike more than someone who doesn’t know me at all telling me what I want without bothering to ask.  And then, when confronted with the possibility of having a choice, trying to do a quick shuffle, making it seem as if there really isn’t one.  And again, when questioned, flat out lying to me about something I’ve researched.  I don’t know.  Perhaps I was wearing my “stupid” face the other day which inspired a baby clerk to give it a shot.  What I find truly annoying is that he more than likely does the same for everyone which means people who haven’t bothered to check before walking into the store are sold the more expensive option without knowing they had a choice.  Upgraded is not always the best solution for everyone.

I pondered the empty space where the willow tree used to be today.  It definitely needs something in it.  I’m thinking a butterfly bush.  It’ll give the little birds a place to play once it grows up and be pretty without getting too big for the space.  Now all I have to do is decide what color blossoms I want so I can go get one.

No comments: