Friday, August 2, 2013

Hmm

Every day I get home from work and things in my house are just a tiny bit different.  Not blatantly.  Just slightly off.  Things are not always where I am positive I left them.  Sometimes something inconsequential that I've ignored forever is simply gone.

No, I don't think my house has been broken into.  It's much too subtle for that.  I suspect Beau.  I think he's up to something.  I've looked for missing items on ebay but have yet to find anything so I'm not exactly sure what he's up to.  But I know it's something.  Even though I know he's much too clever to leave a trail, I still checked my internet history.

I don't get it.  The things that are gone are of no particular monetary value.  I have yet to become famous enough that it would become a fad to collect things formerly belonging to me.  My only guess is that he's hedging his bets and has tapped into some speculative network that gathers items just in case.  Can't wait to see what he does with his windfall once I make my mark.

Yep, very clever kitty that Beau is.

Happy weekend, all!

No comments: