Thursday, August 29, 2013

Uh Oh

Beau is plotting again.  I was making real progress on book 4, Jesse's story.  And then out of the blue I woke up to these two teasers.

#1 - Humans. They're so inane. Or most are. My latest is decent as they come but hardly up to par with me. I suppose I'll keep her a while now that I have her almost fully trained. Also she amuses  me. Very few I can say that about. We moved recently. I wasn't working on anything in particular at the moment so I saw no harm in accompanying her. Her senses are lacking in comparison so I figured I'd tag along just in case something came up.

#2 -  I have a secret. Or so I thought. But I'm not the only one.

I found them in my email.  They were sent from my phone.  I know I didn't send them.  Which takes us back to Beau.  He does this to me all the time, clever little kitty that he is.

As I said I've been poking at book 4.  But I know better than to ignore Beau once he sends the beginning of something out into the universe.  Can't wait to see where these lead.

Breathing Room update - Currently at 39% with 35 days to go.  Please help if you can.  Little bits add up!

No comments: