Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Home Again


I was only gone a few days. Really, that’s it. But today I stopped to pick up a few things at the store only to find they’re rearranging the whole damn thing! Nothing was where I left it.

I’m not the most conscious individual. Wait, that’s not quite right. Things that interest me I am very aware of and pay attention to the tiniest detail, absorbing as many nuances as I can discover. Nonsense, like where items are in a store doesn’t fit in that category. They should be where they belong without having to worry about whether or not they’ve shifted around since I was last there.

I’m much more interested in something like the banister I found while I was away. I’m sorry that the picture doesn’t begin to do it justice. Isn’t it cool?

1 comment:

Anny Cook said...

Very cool. Only you would find something like that!