Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Confess


I’m a carnivore. There. I’ve said it.

Over the weekend as I was doing my marathon living room cleaning, I had the TV on for background noise. Old musicals are perfect to clean by. When the movies I chose were over I couldn’t be bothered to select more so I switched over to TV. Nothing I wanted to listen to as I worked so I left it on the Travel Channel. Big mistake!

I ended up torturing myself by viewing Steak Paradise, Barbeque Paradise and Rib Paradise. Now, two days later, I’m still wanting some of each. Nope, Lucky Charms are not an acceptable substitute. If I were independently wealthy I would follow those guys around and eat all the yummy things they featured. Of course I would also have my personal trainer traveling with me so I didn’t look like I ate all that food but that’s for another day.

So what’s for dinner?

3 comments:

Molly Daniels said...

Beef. It's what's for dinner!

Actually, yesterday was Chicken Cordon Bleu. Not sure what's on the menu tonight.

Regina Carlysle said...

Ooooh I love the Paradise shows. Last one I saw was Pancake Paradise. YUMMM.

Anny Cook said...

Calzone. Daughter's making calzone for dinner while I finish packing...