Friday, October 30, 2009

A Visitor


Giggle grin, let me come in
Tapping on your door oh so lightly, never more
I wear a sweet smile on my face so nothing looks out of place
Ah, there you are, no you didn’t hear a car
Broke down on the road, over by where the rooster crowed
Those on that farm weren’t there, came on here hoping you’d care
My dear man, thank you kindly, opening your door so blindly
Why yes, I’d love to use your phone, oops seems my friends have all flown
Please don’t go to any trouble, live on within your bubble
Moments pass as I sip from my glass
Waiting for you to be at ease before I do as I please
When the time is right my eyes turn dark as night
True nature comes forth as into the creature I am, I morph
Yes! Scream, scream louder! Hold still while I turn your innards to chowder
Smashing your skull, hey at least this night’s no longer dull
Crushing your head, in a minute you’re dead
Time now for me to go, more adventures await as you know
Fun to be had, so good to be bad

1 comment: