Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Whew!


I sure am glad to see this day end.

I don’t know about you but the majority of people around me today seemed to be going through something extremely unpleasant. And whatever it was had them testy and miserable. So much so that I was ready to head home by 8:20 this morning and my work day doesn’t officially begin until 8:30. I stayed even though it pretty much went downhill from there. Aren’t you proud of me?

I really don’t know what it is that had everyone sniping so viciously at each other nor do I want to. I want to stay as disassociated from this entire mess as I can. Nope, don’t want to be involved in any way if I can possibly avoid it. I was having a good day when I left home and for the most part, still am. I really want it to stay that way too.

If the world is still at it tomorrow I’ll spend another day doing my best to avoid those who I know are caught up in this most recent drama, just as I did today. I don’t see that as a bad thing either. My turn to have a nice week is long overdue so dammit, I’m going to!

No comments: