Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Woohoo, It's Tuesday!


Don’t let that innocent little sleepy face fool you. Beau may be getting bigger but he’s still pure kitten. He discovered the joys of making things go splash and is slowly working his way through all the toys to see which has the best result. I’ve taken away all the mechanized ones for now just in case because I really don’t want him to electrocute himself. Funny how the big cats all come and stare at me until I remove whatever he’s deposited in the water bowl when they did the same thing in the past. I should probably be grateful that Beau hasn’t taken to dropping the wet toys on my face while I’m sleeping like Taz used to.

There’s a volcano erupting in North Sumatra. It’s been dormant for over 400 years and took scientists by surprise. Huh? I thought they monitored this sort of stuff worldwide. People living on the slopes started to flee over the weekend when it began to rumble. It exploded Sunday and again on Monday. That area of Indonesian now on the highest alert level. Ya think?

I was talking with a friend yesterday and we concluded I might be just a tad bit odd. Now I know you have trouble accepting that but trust me, it’s true. Why? Because I can’t breathe if I think about it. If it goes on too long I get panicky and eventually hyperventilate. As you might guess I have lots of trouble with those tests where I’m told to hold my breath. That’s something I can only do when I decide to, not when I’m instructed to.

Johnson & Johnson is recalling hip replacement products. Hmm, okay so how exactly does this work? Do they sneak into your house while you’re sleeping and just yank it out? The article I read was very vague about it. The items were manufactured by DePuy Orthopaedics so if you have one you may want to check further into this. And if you do, please let us know what happens.

I want a mini computer. No, I have absolutely no legitimate need for one. I simply want it. So if you’re feeling generous and want to surprise me please, feel free. Um, I’d prefer one with an internet card and oh yeah, if you could, can you prepay a two year plan for access for that to go with it? Thanks, I’d really appreciate it.

No comments: