Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lounging


I took the last few days off.

Thursday, because it was my birthday. Ha! Didn’t know that, did you? Don’t worry. I didn’t tell anyone else either. It was necessary to be off because it’s just so wrong to work on your birthday, even if no one knows about it.

Friday I needed to be off because I went to hang out with some out of town friends. One knew I was coming, one I surprised. Big fun!

I took off Monday simply because I wanted to. Oh I had some errands that needed doing but I could have accomplished them Saturday had I felt like it. I didn’t so I skipped them, since I had Monday to take care of everything.

I was back to work today and wow, was it hard! It’s so easy to get out of work-mode and so difficult to get back into it. But the cats and I have a fondness for eating so I suppose I’ll have to manage.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Molly Daniels said...

Happy belated birrrrthday to youuuuu
Happy belated birrrrthday to youuuuu
Happy belated birrthda to Bar-arrrb,
Happy belated birrrrthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu!

I don't like to work on mine, either:)

anny cook said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a really good weekend!