Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Argh!


Ever have a day when every first response you come up with would be too sarcastic for most people to deal with? When your tongue is sore from the constant need to bite it while you take a deep breath in order to stale long enough to form an acceptable response? Yeah, that was pretty much the majority of my day. Let me tell you, it’s very tiring.

Or maybe that’s because Harry’s decided we should get up at 2 AM. It’s a good thing he’s so cute. Unfortunately, he knows it. He used to be content waking me so I would pet him until he curled up and went to sleep. Now it’s non-stop walking on my face until I feed him. A long time since I absolutely refuse to do that before 4:30. Hey, it’s not cruel. My kitties are in no danger of starving no matter what they tell you. And they have dry food which they’re content to munch on between meals any other time. I’m hoping this isn’t the beginning of a new trend.

Okay, time to go have some cereal and relax. Perhaps I’ll find where Harry’s napping and poke at him until it’s time for bed.

No comments: