Monday, August 15, 2011

Bratling!


I was away for a few days last week. Not many. I left on Wednesday, came home late Friday so there was really only Thursday that I wasn’t here at all. Naturally, the kitties were not at all happy about this even though Riley came over to tend them.

The older kitties totally ignored me when I got back. My punishment. It took a day for them to warm up again since I had the nerve to leave them. Beau, on the other hand, came to see me and promptly started sneezing all over me. Huge, noisy sneezes. While he sat there all lopsided, looking at me with a sad little face like the world was ending.

I was out doing a few errands Saturday and stopped by Riley’s. I asked her when Beau started sneezing and she said he didn’t at all while she was with him. Hmm. Curiouser and curiouser. I got home and was greeted by more sneezing. Once I made a fuss I pretended I was no longer paying attention. No sneezing. I obviously watched him. Sneezing. Stopped watching, no sneezing.

The little brat was faking! And he grinned when I told him so. Good thing he’s so cute!

No comments: