Monday, September 14, 2009

Apologizing in Advance


I’m really sorry but I have to share this. Practically every day, several times a day, I’ve been walking past this little patch of penises. I chuckle to myself each time.

I finally commented on them and no one else has noticed. For some reason that makes me laugh even more. Not sure why exactly. It just does. I guess I’m the only one who looks around as I’m on my way from here to there. Or maybe I’m the only one who thinks they look more like mini-penises than mushrooms?

I’m sad. It’s getting cooler and soon they’ll be gone. I’ll have to find something new to entertain myself with. Amazing! There is something I’m going to miss about summer.

3 comments:

Anny Cook said...

They DO look like penises. Hmmmm.

Unknown said...

Wow! They really are mini penises growing!

Regina Carlysle said...

OMG!!!! That's just crazy!