Thursday, September 10, 2009

Beware!



Last week I leaned on a wall. Barely. And put a hole in it. Apparently water has been leaking behind it forever and the whole insides were eroded. But I’m the one who bumped it so I was the one who had to confess to the powers that be. On the phone. In the middle of something else because it was very noticeable and I couldn’t let them walk back into the office and see it without prior knowledge. The proper thing to do, right? It was fine and now, a week later there’s a brand new 4’x8’ section all pretty and painted. Problem solved.

Well, that one is anyway. Today I washed my hands before lunch as I always do and the faucet wouldn’t turn off. No matter what I did there was a continual trickle of water. Which of course was when the PTB happened to walk by. And I had to confess again. Yeah.

Getting just a tad paranoid here but can you blame me? I’ll let you know what malfunctions in my wake next and no, I won’t be at all offended if you don’t invite me over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think of all of the money you are saving people down the road!!!
;}

lol

TT

Molly Daniels said...

Okay; until my plumbing gets better, I'll just come visit you...although I'm guilty of putting my butt through a wall; I backed into it, and it looked as if someone PUSHED me rather forcibly against it.

Regina Carlysle said...

Hmmm. What's up with the water issues?