Sunday, September 20, 2009

Just In


I got my first review for Questing and I had to share it with you. It's from Just Erotic Romance Reviews reviewer Marcy Arbitman. Thank you, Marcy!

Rating: 5 Stars
Heat Level: O

Kiley Fisher is a restaurant hostess who is seriously attracted to a long time customer. Jordan McKade has a wonderfully distinctive voice and is crazy about Kiley. Unfortunately, every time that Jordan tries to talk to Kiley, she stutters and her mind goes blank. Jordan works hard at helping Kiley get accustomed to him and she begins to talk to him. Jordan is an extremely wealthy man who has reached a point where he can pick and choose his own clients. How will Jordan convince Kiley that they were meant for each other?

Questing was an incredible book. I loved the plot immensely. The
characters, both primary and secondary, were extremely true to life. I expected them to step right out of the book. Plan time when you can read the whole thing because you won't want to stop in the middle. I simply adored watching Jordan slowly but surely convince Kiley that he loved her and that her nervousness around him was fixable. The secondary characters were friends of both Jordan and Kiley. There were several unexpected twists that worked out beautifully. I found myself crying during one of them. The sexual encounters were tremendously erotic. Once Kiley realized that Jordan was for real, she encouraged sex which he was more than happy to provide. Have a toy or a partner while you read this book, you will need one! Although hard to choose, I ultimately decided that Jordan was my favorite character. He was so kind and tender with Kiley. Kiley was wonderful as well. She needed help and Jordan was happy to provide. I know women just like her. I plan to look for other books by Ms. Huffert. I hope several of the secondary characters will have stories of their own. Enjoy this wonderful book, I sure did!

3 comments:

Molly Daniels said...

Congrats for an swesome review:)

Regina Carlysle said...

YAY!!!!

Anny Cook said...

Wonderful review! Congratulations!