Thursday, July 22, 2010

Any Questions?


Have you ever crossed paths with someone who just annoyed the hell out of you? I mean really, really aggravated you to the point of wishing to do them bodily harm.

It happened to me today. And the individual has no idea how close he came to not escaping intact. As I was running through all the ways of doing away with him in my mind, I was also making a list of people who would gladly help me dispose of the body.

What’s that? You want to know what method I decided on? It was a toss up but in the end I suspect I was most likely to pop him in the throat. Ever see anyone do that? It’s extremely effective and size doesn’t come into play. No, sorry. Can’t get into how exactly I know that. You’ll just have to trust me.

About the body. There was a very nice walled garden handy. I know where the shovels are kept. And I even would have replanted the flowers on top of him. At least that way he would have had some use in life. Or should I say death?

Oh in case you’re worried, don’t be. One of the great things about being me is I appear to be so sweet and utterly harmless. No one ever suspects me so I would go unquestioned in his disappearance.

Have a nice day!

No comments: