Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's The Little Things


This morning a one of my coworkers showed up with a surprise for me. Something really, really cool. Guess what it was.

Hahaha!

Okay, I’ll tell you. It was one of those handheld fans. I know. You’re sitting there thinking “Huh? What’s so cool about that? The heat has finally fried her mind.” Right? Come on, you can admit it. I’m beginning to thinks that too.

So. Ya wanna know why it’s so nifty? I should be mean and let you wonder. Yeah, except for my new gizmo it’s been that kind of day. Anyway, this thingy is the variety that you can program messages on that are displayed as the fan spins. Up to four different ones. They turn, blink, disappear and reappear.

Mmm hmm. Jealous now, aren’t you? Thought so.

I was very well behaved with what I programmed while I was at work. Now that I’m home…

No comments: