Friday, September 10, 2010

A Little Scared

I went to see my great aunt today. She’s back in the hospital. They’re not sure what exactly is wrong with her or what they’re going to do about it. They’re just keeping her for a few days to monitor her.

She looked and sounded worse than I’ve ever seen her. But she told me she’s going to be fine and I choose to believe her. She’s 94 and the most amazing soul you could ever hope to meet. I wish you could all go hang out and hear her stories but she’s tired today. She kicked me out and sent me home not long after I got there which isn’t like her. But she’s 94 and I’m not about to argue.

Hopefully she’ll be feeling more like herself soon and we’ll be able to have one of our nice relaxed lunches. Send some good thoughts if you can please.

1 comment:

Anny Cook said...

blessings and prayers for good health!