Friday, September 9, 2011

Blah, Blah, Blah


I ordered pizza. I don’t want it. Not the pizza that can be delivered. There is pizza I wouldn’t mind having but they don’t deliver. No, I’d need to put my shoes back on and go get it. And then I’d more likely than not lose my parking space.

I should have stopped for salad along the way home. That might have been acceptable. Only it’s all the way across town and on a Friday at 5:00 the traffic isn’t fun. But I may be glad I didn’t because I’m told the salads from the yummy place are shrinking. That’s disappointing.

I’d really like a good sammich. But no one delivers them. Nor does anyone around here make them just now. Unless there’s some place new that no one I know has discovered and told me about yet. Anyone?

I should probably just have had cereal. Can’t ever go wrong with cereal.

Happy weekend all. May your dining choices be less stressful than mine.

No comments: