Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mr. Boots

Last night I needed to veg. As I’ve said, I don’t have any sort of cable service so channel surfing was not an option. Quinn was restless and crawling on me which eliminated web surfing. That left the option of watching some sort of DVD. I wasn’t up for a movie. And I didn’t want anything that required too much concentration.

I don’t know about you, but I loved Dharma and Greg. The first season. Just my opinion but the second and third seasons weren’t as good. So last night I ended up watching the episode with Penn and Teller as guest stars. Penn was a non-entity. Teller however, portrayed Jane’s cat and was absolutely hysterical. Perfect for last night!

Have you seen it? If not, you really should. It’s one of the cleverest things ever.

No comments: