Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Weekend!


My yard is confused. It’s making strawberries again. Weren’t the fourteen gallons I consumed in the spring enough? I sure hope this doesn’t mean we’re skipping winter. I’ve had more than enough of summer for now. I need time to recover before dealing with more of this.

Do you know what the perfect meal is? A Nutella/fluff sammich on oat nut toast. That’s been my dinner this week and I’m very happy to be having another one tonight. Better still is I think there’s enough left in the jars to have one last one tomorrow. I like it so much I may have to get more of the same next week when it’s real shopping time again.

Any plans for the holiday weekend? At the moment I doubt I’ll be venturing out. In fact, I may not speak the entire time. Sometimes it works out that way. What ever you do, have fun and be safe!

No comments: