Monday, September 5, 2011

Psychpaths


There’s a new study out there that declares one in 25 company bosses are real psychopaths. Hmm. This one doesn’t apply to my current employer. Nope, my present boss is a true sweetheart.

My last one, however… Ha ha ha! Those of you who know my former boss know exactly what I’m thinking. No, I’m not about to name names here. The article says that these psychopaths don’t feel as you do. Yes, I’d have to agree with that one. They also determined that happy childhoods are what keep them from becoming serial killers. Oh yeah, I can very easily see the former boss as that. Yup, sure can.

Okay, perhaps it would be best to change the subject now. It’s a holiday. I’m off today. Yay! My big thrill for the day? Fixing my vacuum cleaner. No more poofs of Quinn fur all over the floor. I know. I have such an exciting life, don’t I?

No comments: