Friday, March 27, 2009

Berks Jazz Fest


Yes, it’s that time again. Jazz has come to Berks County. From today until April 5, there are 130 different events scattered throughout the area, many of which are free. Some, right at the end of my block. And, since bars in Reading are now non-smoking, I may even wander over and partake.

To check the schedule, click here.

Over the years, I’ve attended various events. The quality of the local talent is amazing. If you’re in the area, be sure to catch as much as you can. You won’t be disappointed.

Not much else happening so have a great weekend. Remember, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do and if you come up with something call me so I can join you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The thing is B, there are so many things you would do. It doesn't leave a lot left not to do

barbara huffert said...

Only that which I have yet to think of...

Anonymous said...

And that is a scary thought, B.
:}