Thursday, March 5, 2009

Please?


Okay, I confess. I’m bad. I’ve always been bad. Apparently not just in this life since I’m obviously being punished now in ways that are far too harsh to justify with what I’ve done in my current lifetime.

To the cosmic powers that be, my humblest apologies. May I come home please? I promise to behave as best I can for as long as possible though I warn you, I’ll never be perfect.

This place you’ve sent me is coldhearted and unfriendly and it’s sucking the life out of me. I really need to get home, before I’m crushed beyond recognition.

Is anyone out there? Can you hear me? Do you care? Or have you banished me to this wasteland and forgotten all about me now that I’m no longer there, wrecking havoc, being a thorn in your collective sides.

Please, I beg of you. Send help before it’s too late!

3 comments:

Regina Carlysle said...

Wishing you warmer, more comforting, climes.

Unknown said...

As dicussed...it's all about turtles

Molly Daniels said...

Is this Harry's missing toy speaking?