Wednesday, May 6, 2009

And the Winner


Of tonight’s What the Hell is for Dinner contest is…

Vanilla Almond Special K

Thanks for entering and best wishes to those who also ran:

Cinnamon Life
Apple Jacks
Cinnamon Pecan Special K
Frozen Chicken Parmesan to be eaten in a roll (Microwave – too much like cooking.)
Popcorn (Microwavable – see above)
Frozen Homemade Vegetable Soup (Frozen being the deterrent here – I’m hungry now.)
Pork Tenderloin and All That Goes with It (Also frozen, not to mention raw – see above again.)

Better luck next time.

4 comments:

Regina Carlysle said...

Went to the grocery store today, have a stocked kitchen and I completely FORGOT to eat dinner. Love the vanilla almond Special K. Try the Blueberry. It's my current favorite.

Molly Daniels said...

Should have come over here...it was chilly and rainy, so fixed a beef roast and homemade bread:)

Where's the peanut butter Cap'n Crunch? That's my ceral of choice!

Anny Cook said...

I love cereal for dinner!

barbara huffert said...

Mm, love blueberry too. But no peanut butter anything for me ever.