Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF


My mind is pretty much blank so I really have nothing to say other than yay, it’s Friday!

I suppose I could ramble a bit about my grandmother’s island that was supposed to one day be mine and how my mom sold it when my grandmother died, I suspect because she knew how much I wanted it. Nah, that will just piss me off and Neeley’s coming back into town to have dinner with me. Yes, I’m spoiled, I admit it. I don’t want to be in a bad mood to hang out with her so maybe its best we skip that one for now.

Anyway, have a good evening, whatever you do. I’ll try to come up with something more interesting for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, B...I want an island...so not fair. Fooey on your mom!

Enjoy your fun night out and have one for me, would ya'?

Sandra Cox said...

What a serene picture.
Have fun tonight.