Friday, May 29, 2009


My mind is pretty much blank so I really have nothing to say other than yay, it’s Friday!

I suppose I could ramble a bit about my grandmother’s island that was supposed to one day be mine and how my mom sold it when my grandmother died, I suspect because she knew how much I wanted it. Nah, that will just piss me off and Neeley’s coming back into town to have dinner with me. Yes, I’m spoiled, I admit it. I don’t want to be in a bad mood to hang out with her so maybe its best we skip that one for now.

Anyway, have a good evening, whatever you do. I’ll try to come up with something more interesting for tomorrow.


Taylor Tryst said...

Oh, B...I want an not fair. Fooey on your mom!

Enjoy your fun night out and have one for me, would ya'?

Sandra Cox said...

What a serene picture.
Have fun tonight.