Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm In



There’s a dare going on at my writer’s group for all of us to post a picture of ourselves in our raw states. Um, okay, proceed at your own risk. This is the only recent one I have. But it’s accurate. I generally have a cat attempting to sit on my head, especially while I’m writing. They just don’t seem to be happy if they’re not involved and I think they may have actually learned that I have a problem with letting them help type. So here I am, with Mouse. You can tell he was absolutely thrilled to be having his picture taken, can’t you? Oh, I’m the one in the back in case you’re not sure.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, only because it's Mouse, do you get away with that, B!

:}

Hugs

Anny Cook said...

Heh. Excellent, Barb. And Taylor is right... since we get a two-fer, you're in!

Molly Daniels said...

No fair hiding behind Mouse:P

You look tired, sweetie..

barbara huffert said...

I am tired. And I do always have a cat nearby when I'm home. Hey, the dare was for pure us so here I am.

Regina Carlysle said...

Awwwww. Sweet little Mouse and I LOOOOVE the pic of you!!! Typical of you with a cat! Don't think you're ever without one.

Unknown said...

That cat looks pissed - and you - well as expected a goddess like us all

Kenzie Michaels said...

Mouse looks protective...and a little startled.

'Hey, no fair...warn me next time so I can look away or close my eyes! (mutters under breath) Damn people and their cameras...'