Thursday, May 7, 2009

Odd Day


Today is 05/07/09. A naturally occurring consecutive sequence of odd numbers within a date. There are only six Odd Days per century and today is the third so you better enjoy it. Go out and celebrate. Be sure to do something odd while you’re at it. Hmm, since the majority of my life is odd by society’s standards I wonder if I could get away with the claim that I’m simply enjoying the phenomena.

This year is even more special because it also contained Square Root Day – 03/03/09. Darn, I missed that one. Personally, I think we should pay more attention to math holidays. Perhaps even make them national holidays and all have the day off to commemorate the momentous occasion. Why? Well, why not? I’m sure I can come up with a good counter for any reason against it you may have. Email me and we’ll talk.

Have fun and remember, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do without calling me to join you first.

4 comments:

Fran Lee's Romance Blog said...

I never would'a known! Thanks for a fun blog!

Anny Cook said...

Excellent. I knew there was something special about today!

Unknown said...

LOL. What a picture.

Saroya said...

But there are many more ODD folks in a year. fun fun