Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Middle Child


Well, she's started her big adventure, a semester abroad. She's studying in Aix, France. And, as expected, some of her courses are in French! Damn impressive, isn't she? One of them requires her to give a presentation at the end. I don't know why she's nervous. I know she'll be awesome. Sure wish I could go visit while she's there. It's been forever since I've been away and wouldn't it be cool to have my very own personal native tour guide!

If you want to follow along with her this semester, she has a blog to keep us all posted on what she's up to. You can also keep tabs on one of her friends, Kelsey, who's gone off to Ecuador. Quite a bunch, aren't they?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So jealous....read the blog and thought...damn I want a crepe now

Anny Cook said...

Yep, I'm jealous, too. But I wish her all the best! I hope she enjoys every minute of it!