Friday, June 25, 2010

I Give Up


It’s way too hot for the third day in a row and predicted to be even hotter over the weekend.

My land line phone is screwed up which is messing with my internet.

My cell phone is fluky.

My vacuum cleaner is irreparably clogged.

Quinn’s mega-fur is starting to get matted, that which hasn’t fallen out to clog my vacuum, and he attempts to bite me when I try to help. If he doesn’t let me brush him soon I’ll eventually need to take him to the vet and get his back shaved which will involve major tranquillizers.

Just about everyone whose I crossed paths with today was being influenced by tomorrow’s full moon.

I could go on and on but I won’t. I’m sure you have enough issues of your own and don’t need to hear about mine too. Unless I write them all into a county song. Hmm, might be easier to accomplish that the book I'm working on since the characters apparently hate me again. Maybe they're having full moonitis too.

I’m going into hiding until things are better. Happy weekend.

No comments: